Thursday, September 06, 2012

CoRd…



 
In the eternal Chase
Of my lonesome indulgence
Amid colored balls
And suspend delight
Void of shrill silence
Brace cubist sensitivity!

Walls bulge and contort
Into bulbous gaseousness
And they twist and distort
Into nebulous apparitions!
A drizzle spray surrounds me
Forming a celestial net

I am bloated out
Beside my elegiac self
And meandering about
I embark from this limbo
Staring at my ghostly self
Tied to a celestial cord!

I am ushered into one
Bizarre cosmic veracity
Of reality and illusion
That berserk harmony
Of hysteria and remote time
In Aphonic Cadence!

My juncture divine
I am more of a spirit
And less of a creature!

I am made to see
The orchestrate connotation
Of phantoms on pyre!
And swelling clouds
Shrouding ancient tombs
With ancient inscriptions!
 
I read them with startling clarity
I know not how? But upon my
Care to touch. The stone turns
A corner revealing another piece!
The entire gamut of stones
Shortly wheeled about in multi-spins!

Defying Time, in a jittery snap
I find I am beside myself!
My transient recollection ebb
While I bloat back into my elegiac self!

No comments: